|Together we can Flatten the Curve … Again!
In these difficult times, Bits & Pieces continues to make your shopping and/or consigning experience with us a safe one! We limit the number of people in the store, disinfect the door, sanitizer station, debit/credit machine, counter and stair rails on an on-going basis. You also help us by wearing your mask and using the hand sanitizer as you come into the store.
Remember, after viewing our items online through our What’s New with Pictures Newsletter and Photo Gallery, you can then make purchases virtually by calling us.
Furniture & Decor Purchasing:
1. Call 519-742-4033 and let us know the item number and/or description to purchase.
2. If you have any questions about the piece(s) you are interested in, call us and we will be pleased to answer your questions.
3. Then provide your Visa or MasterCard number, expiry date and CSV number.
4. You can make arrangements at that time to pick up your items in our ‘safe pick up area’ at our shipping door.
For large items, it is the safest to have our professional movers deliver furniture items to your home. They sterilize their trucks before and after each move, and use floor coverings where needed. They also wear masks to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Again the safest delivery is with our movers.
1. Send us photos and measurements of the items you are intersted in consigning
2. Please include a contact name and phone number
3. We will get back to you within 2-3 business days
4. If you need a mover, we can help arrange that for you.
Bits & Pieces and our Consignors Thank You for your continued support in these difficult times. Our goal is to help everyone stay safe, healthy and flatten the curve!